Monday, June 4, 2012

Words from the Heart: The Corporatization of America's Schools

Words from the Heart: The Corporatization of America's Schools

Good morning,

I have just read your most informative article about what is happening with education in the United States and would like to thank you.  It really gave me some information about the present path of education.  I am an American, living in Germany, and often such information passes by me without my having any knowledge of it.
I wish you success in your protest.  As a graduate of Augusta State University, in Augusta, Georgia, I was taught how to independently think for myself and consider myself to have had an excellent education. I would hate to see that discontinued through standardized testing, which would influence critical thinking immensely.
Once again, thank you.

Ciao,
Patricia

No comments:

Post a Comment

Your comment is waiting approval. Thank you for dropping by. Shalom, Pat Garcia